Cosy Nights Wax Melts
The Cosy Nights Wax Melts contains 9 x 5ml melts in a lovely re-usable silver tin. Bergamot, geranium and lavender open this fragrance with floral heart notes of lavender, jasmine, lily and amber. A sandalwood base with hints of vanilla, musk and patchouli.
We choose to work with cocosoy wax for a variety of reasons. Ethel and Co love that it’s a renewable resource and carbon neutral. Also we just love that it burns cooler & more cleanly – and better yet – for a longer period of time than paraffin waxes! And therefore, we love working with cocosoy because it’s a natural and non-toxic product. Ethel & Co. candles use 100% cocosoy wax – we do not blend with paraffin or other vegetable waxes.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Never burn a candle for longer than 4 hours at a time
- Burn the candle out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire
- Do not place candles in a draught
- Trim wick to about 5mm before lighting
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. We recommend leaving 5mm of wax in the container
- Always snuff out the candle. Do not blow out or use water to extinguish.
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches and other debris to avoid flaring
- Allow the jar to cool completely before handling as the surface of the jar will be hot during burning.